martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009

- All you need is love.
- Love is just a game.
- I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me.
- The only way of loving me baby, is to pay a lovely fee
- Just one night, give me, just one night.
- There's no way, cause you can't pay.
- In the name of love, one night in the name of love.
- You crazy fool, I won't give in to you.
- Don't leave me this way, I can't survive, without your sweet love, oh baby, don't leave me this way.
- You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.
- I look around me and I see, it isn't so, oh no.
- Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs.
- Well what's wrong with that, I'd like to know? cause here I go again! Love lifts us up where we belong, where eagles fly, on a mountain high.
- Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away for one happy day.
- We could be heroes, just for one day.
- You, you will be mean.
- No I won't!
- And I, I--I'll drink all the time.
- We should be lovers.
- We can't do that.
- We should be lovers, and that's a fact.
- Though nothing, will keep us together.
- We could steal time... Just for one day.

We could be heroes, for ever and ever.

- Just because I will always love you.
- I
- Can't help loving you
- How Wonderful life is
- Now your in the world


- Me complicarás la vida, lo se.

No hay comentarios: